Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Fill In

I got these friday fill in from Amy's blog.She had given a link to another blog which had this...its fun....


1. Once I was a thin girl with a flat tummy
2.A class test tomorrow???!!!I prefer being sick
.3. Today at work,,,hmmm, errr... work????
4. What's Superbowl all about?
5. If I make a mistake I never talk about it to anyone.... [;)]
6. When I woke up this morning, I thought i wanted to sleep for some more time.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shopping for the wedding anniversary party, tomorrow my plans include expecting an anniversary gift from my husband and Sunday, I want to go for bowling!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Hope you and your husband have a very happy anniversary! Thanks for playing :-)

non compos mentis said...

thanx Janet for the wishes.... we really had a great time.