Thursday, February 7, 2008

Paper Anniversary

Dearest Sj
We finally celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary.I cant explain how happy i am.I am so happy to know that u liked the poem and the video i had made for you as a gift.It felt really good writing a poem for you though it was just a simple and short one.Atleast i can claim the gift to be completely mine rite...that feels great.But i felt that would be too simple a gift as i knew you would come up with something huge for me.So i had made our friend Sumesh buy the wine and the beef for me.He was really helpful.Thanx to him.I am happy to know that u liked the wine.You had been asking me for a long time to cook beef for you.So i thought i would cook that too as a surprise for you.I was happy to see your exitement when u saw the typical Kerala style cooked beef on our table.But you just gave me a shock with your gift.I never expected a ruby and diamond pendent as a gift.That was lovely.Then again the "Britney Spears" perfume.I loved that too.We went for dinner at Red Lobster.Though you love sea food and i not much of a sea food fan, i still enjoyed our dinner out there.The crab cake i had there was delicious.I enjoyed watching you treating yourself with your favourites- lobster and mashed potatoes .But what i enjoyed the most was our party at home on 2nd evening.Though our wedding annivesary was on 4th, we had given arranged the party on 2nd as this was a saturday and the most convenient day for our frinds.It wasgreat fun.Our cake cutting and smearing it on each others face was all too hilarious.It was a vivacious idea by our friends to give you bumps.i liked it, especially because they honoured me with the task of giving you the bumps.It was more like a birthday celebration.But i really had too much fun.It was a completely delightful evening.I really shouldn't forget to mention how you and all our friends danced.Was it the Scotch ???I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw you all dancing. That really wasn't expected.I don know what form of dance i must call it.May be a strange tribal choreography by you all.But the funniest i have ver seen in my life.Naveen's belly dance was heartening.The whole evening was so mirthful and full of gaiety that i would never forget it in my life.Sj,i want you to know that, living with you as your wife is one of the greatest pleasures life has gifted me with.

love
chikku

No comments: