Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteens! # 5

13 Movies I absolutely loved watching


There are a lot of movies which are my favs, these just top the just.These are completely my interest and i know u might or might not agree with me.
1.Forrest Gump - I think Tom Hanks was simply superb in this movie.It didn't seem like he was acting, it was like he was living Forrest Gump.
2.God father - I had read the novel before i watched the movie and Francis Ford Copola has done complete justice to the novel in the movie.
3.The English Patient - I dont have words to describe this movie.
4.BEFORE THE DEVIL KNOWS YOU'RE DEAD - One of the best movies i have ever seen in my life.
5.Da Vinci Code - This was the best novel i have ever read and loved watching the movie.
6.Braveheart - I think noone could have played Willaim Wallace better than Mel Gibson.
7.Cold Mountain - I think this is surely one of the best of Renee Zellweger whom i liked more than Nicole Kidman in this movie.
8.The Wedding Planner - This is on the top list of my favourite romantic comedies movies.
9.Some Like It Hot - Hilarious.I never enjoyed any other black and white movie like i enjoyed this.
10.U-Turn - Not necessarily my favourite, but i liked the movie except for the climax.i like the heroes to be alive in the climax...lol.
11.God father 2 - I like this though not as much as the first part.
12.Planes,traines and automobiles - John Candy was sooooo sweeeeet in this movie.I actually sheded a few tears in the end of this movie.It was really funny and touching at the same time.
13.Babies day out - Must be a children's movie, but i love it.
.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

!


4 comments:

Lori Watson said...

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles is one of my husbands favorite movies. I like watching him watching it because he laughs until tears stream out his eyes.

Thanks for stopping by my TT!

sissy said...

I like a lot of movies on your list. I love Forrest Gump, The Da Vinci Code, Some Like it Hot and Braveheart. I want to see the English Patient. I have never heard of Before the Devil Knows You're Dead. What kind of a movie is it? I like a lot of black and white movies. I love 12 Angry Men, My Dinner With Andre, Wuthering Heights. Those are great b/w movies. One of my fave romantic comedies is 13 Going on 30. It's so cute and sweet. And how can you not love the Thriller dance??
Sissy

non compos mentis said...

@ Lori,
thanx for droppin by.Even I like the movie..its very sweet.... Some scenes r so funny that my husband n me think of them n laugh most of the times...

@Sissy
Before the Devil Knows You're Dead released a few months back i guess...When I watched it in the theatre,it was just the both of us n noone else in the theatre.Its just too good...Try to watch it.Every actor is living their chatacters in it...

chikku :)

ShannonW said...

Great movie list. The Da Vinci Code was a great novel and I enjoyed watching the movie.