Monday, April 28, 2008

House of Horror

Most of the news i come across these days are horrifying. Last week i read a news of a father and daughter married with a kid.That news was nothing less than shocking to me.But this latest one seems like the most disgusting one.I have read about father-daughter rapes before too.But this was the worst.This monster had hidden his daughter in his basement for 24 years and they have 3 living kids together.When ever a kid dies, he just burned the kid's body.Actually he is already in his seventies and i feel he must live another 50 years and lead it in complete misery,in complete torture.He deserves that.But sometimes i dont understand in a country like this where all you need to do is to dial 3 numbers for help, why this girl was doown there without askng for help.Its a strange world.It scares me sometimes when i think where this world is leading us to?Or where we are leading this world to?

2 comments:

sissy said...

Chikku-
Ugh, don't get me started on how I feel about monsters like this guy. I have a huge passion for victims and justice. (I actually have a bachelors of sciences in criminal justice). I hear stories like this and my stomach churns. I would be perfectly happy sitting for hours writing about what I think about them and their sick pathologies, but I won't. Not yet. Maybe for another post.
Sissy

non compos mentis said...

Hi Sissy,
you are right.if we start thinking and talking about them, we make ourselves miserable...
hey, what do u actually study in criminal justice..is it law related or science related???I mean does it have forensic studies???It would be so interesting rite...im very interested in these kinda stuff.
Did u read the D.Sorenses murder trail.The 18th years old boy is gona b in jail for life long...he looks so innocent...

chikku :)