Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Will there be a day?

Will there be a day again, when I skim 
Through 1000 faces & catch a glimpse of u?
Will there be a day again, when
We wake up from our realities & I'm beside you?
Will there be a day again, when 
I stare into the empty walls, too shy to meet your eyes?
Will there be a day again, when
You ploy a skillful deceit for me to
fall in love FOR you. 
Will there be a day again, when I slip deep
Into your chest and weep vehemently?
Will there be a day again, when I hold
Tight to your arms, not to let go again?
Will there be a day...ever...when 
With arms around your neck,
fingers running through your hair,
Drenching you in my tears,
I get to tell you... I get to tell you...
Do not worry, my love...
You haven't hurt me much.
You haven't hurt me much... Only as much as I love you!



No comments: