Monday, April 25, 2016

Waiting at BLS

April 25th, 2016-- waiting at Chicago BLS to apply for a Tatkal passport. Hopefully I will get it today itself. Just noticed a small discrepancy in Comed address proof. They have mentioned city and zip code differently than my original one in their bill. Lord knows why!!! Errrr. Really really hope that won't cause an issue.
Missing Dr Torres's abnormal class to be here today. It's an interesting class. Forgot to write Jim's assessment MMPI interpretation which was due today. Had been a crazy weekend. Met I with Anandam Aunty and started some self-care. Probably why I even remembered about the assignment today morning. Plan to get it done and submit it after I reach Milwaukee today. The next 3 weeks are going to be crazy and even thinking about it makes me nervous. Optimistic about making it all work though. Let's see! Will update on how it all goes! 

No comments: