Tuesday, May 4, 2010

uPDAte

I have a lot to write in here... Its time n fatigue [laziness]....Both r stopping me.... Atleast i shud write about my peeing in the cup experience...made me feel im stupid,...What??? I cant even pee in a cup???? :(
Its a long story and has no time now...Had a good lunch..home cooked... Jus waiting for Sj to finish the call with the insurance company... Pregnancy isn't all jus fun and excitement... im realizing that..especially wen i get my mood swings... Then, others realize it too.....Gotta be in the office soon... My boss would be counting every minute im late...

1 comment:

sissy said...

Oh, the good old days of pregnancy! Wish I could say I miss them, but I don't. LOL. I feel for you! Being pregnant is not a walk in the park for most of us. However, that said, in the end, it couldn't be more worth it! You're going to be an amazing mom!